About the Firm
Rockville Criminal Defense Lawyer Delivers Strong Advocacy
Experienced Maryland attorney counters DUI charges and other allegations
No matter what the specific charge entails, hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney gives you the best chance to defeat unsupported charges and move ahead with your life. At the Law Office of Charles Bainbridge Lipscomb in Rockville, Maryland clients receive strong representation from a lawyer who has been in practice for nearly 20 years. This background gives me the ability to analyze the allegations and evidence in drunk driving cases and a full range of felony and misdemeanor matters. From there, I work aggressively to fight unwarranted accusations and advocate for a dismissal, acquittal or reduction in charges based on the facts of your case.
Assertive firm challenges evidence and tactics used by prosecutors
An experienced criminal defense attorney plays a critical role in the outcome of your case. When your freedom is at stake, you deserve a lawyer who is:
- Trustworthy — Facing a criminal charge is stressful, but you can rely on me to explain the elements of the case against you and work tirelessly to reach a fair, complete solution.
- Focused — As an attorney who concentrates on criminal defense cases, I have the skill and practical knowledge to anticipate what prosecutors will do in negotiations and at trial.
- Caring — My firm takes a hands-on approach to the challenges and concerns of accused individuals. Whatever the case involves, I’m committed to protecting your rights.
If you’ve been arrested on a DUI count or a different charge, it can be tempting to make the first deal that’s offered just to get the criminal justice process over with. However, that acceptance can trigger severe sanctions and a criminal record that follows you for the rest of your life. By carefully reviewing your situation, I may be able to find defenses you weren’t aware of.
Areas of Practice
Responsive advocate handles a full range of felony and misdemeanor cases
In Montgomery County and the surrounding areas, I represent clients in a range of criminal defense
- DUI/DWI — For all Maryland drunk driving charges, I have the ability and experience to identify flaws in the law enforcement process that might have prejudiced the case against you.
- Drug crimes — Changes to the laws governing drug crimes can be very confusing, but strict sentences still exist for many charges, including possession, distribution and manufacturing counts. If you’ve been arrested on a controlled substance charge, my firm will press to exclude improperly obtained evidence and press for fair treatment.
- Theft crimes — I defend clients accused of a range of theft crimes, including retail theft, robbery and burglary.
- Violent crimes — When someone is accused of homicide, domestic violence, weapons charges, assault, a sex crime or another crime stemming from purported violence, my firm provides tough defense and confronts adverse witnesses.
- Juvenile law — In juvenile law matters, I assist young people and their families as they seek to avert unfair punishment and find alternatives to detention after a problem occurs.
- White collar crimes — I have the legal acumen and resources to handle the defense of complex white collar cases arising from allegations of fraud, embezzlement and other financially motivated crimes.
From your first meeting through the resolution of your case, I will give you the knowledgeable advice you need in a comfortable environment that eases the burden on you and your family.
Contact a dedicated Maryland defense attorney to schedule a consultation
The Law Office of Charles Bainbridge Lipscomb defends Maryland clients who are facing drunk driving charges or other criminal allegations. Please call 301-738-7000 or contact me online
to make an appointment for a meeting at my office in Rockville.